Text

Testimonial
Thank you so much for my first painting lesson. I feel quite emotional, mostly because I regret that I didn’t do this decades ago! Well, there’s no time like the present…
Susan Calvin

Untold Stories. Exhibition at Knockanally House, Kildare.





I'm very excited to tell you about my upcoming exhibition.  It will be held in the beautiful Knockanally House in Kildare which is surrounded by truly beautiful grounds and countryside. It's a golf club too, so if you're on for a game you can talk to them yourself...

The show will consist of old and new works -and also reproductions and prints.

Kevin McSherry retrospective art exhibition, 'Untold Stories' in Knockanalley House, Kildare. Opens July 20 2018 at 7pm. and runs for a week. Contact Amanda Findon of the Wild Acre Gallery for more information: findon.amanda@gmail.com  087 411 0160


Knockanally House & Golf Club July 20 2018. Kevin McSherry art exhibition, 'Untold Stories'
Knockanally House & Golf Club