Text

Testimonial
Thank you so much for my first painting lesson. I feel quite emotional, mostly because I regret that I didn’t do this decades ago! Well, there’s no time like the present…
Susan Calvin

Halcyon Day at Kevin McSherry's Gold Leaf Art Workshop in Dublin

Kevin McSherry art students gold leaf icons workshop Dublin
Kevin McSherry and students at gold leaf art workshop in Dublin
Look what flew in...
We had such a great day at my gold leafing icons art workshop in my studio. The weather was beautiful and when we broke for lunch, we all headed down the road to find a bite eat and sit in the sun. Then we had the last leg to complete; finish the gilding and make good the painting. That's the great thing about acrylics: you can take home a dry painting.

Thank you to all those who attended. Do keep an eye out for the next workshop at the tab above. 

If you're new around here, you can sign up to receive my email newsletter where you can learn about upcoming events. Just fill in the form on the left-hand panel.

Talk soon,

Kevin

Kevin McSherry demonstration at gold leaf art workshop in Dublin
Kevin McSherry demonstration at gold leaf art workshop