Text

Testimonial
Thank you so much for my first painting lesson. I feel quite emotional, mostly because I regret that I didn’t do this decades ago! Well, there’s no time like the present…
Susan Calvin

Open House Exhibition 2018

Open House exhibition of paintings at my house and studio. December 7, 2018
Open House exhibition of paintings at my house and studio. December 7, 2018

I'm delighted to announce the second Open House exhibition of paintings at my house and studio. As this is a private event, this is by invitation only: If you want to receive an invitation and a PDF catalogue for this very successful art event, subscribe to my mailing list using the form at left.

The will be a drinks from 6.00pm onwards on FRIDAY December 7th 2018.

Download the PDF catalogue here:




On street parking.