Text

Testimonial
Thank you so much for my first painting lesson. I feel quite emotional, mostly because I regret that I didn’t do this decades ago! Well, there’s no time like the present…
Susan Calvin

New Term of Art Classes starts Oct 23, 24 and 25 2018. New Wednesday Morning Class!

Oils on panel studies of glass on yellow background by student at Kevin McSherry's art class in south Dublin
Oils on panel studies of glass on yellow background by student at Kevin McSherry's art class in south Dublin

Big news! I'm starting a Wednesday morning class! Pressure on the other two mornings is making it difficult to allocate classes easily, so I'm adding this extra morning open to those on the waiting list.

1. Dates and Times of classes in my Studio


TUESDAY mornings 10am to 12.30pm
TUESDAY evenings 7pm to 9.30pm

WEDNESDAY mornings 10am to 12.30pm

THURSDAY mornings 10am to 12.30pm
THURSDAY evenings 7pm to 9.30pm

New 6 Week Term starts Tuesday October 23 Wednesday October 24 & Thursday October 25


Book now to secure your place. 6 Places ONLY per class. €175 for 6 weeks.

Only 6 places available at each class and to be fair to those who attended the last term, special consideration will be given them for spaces, subject to confirmation by payment. Call 086 247 0737 or email: kevin@mcsherry.ie

Tea and coffee and biccies will be served.