Text

Testimonial
Thank you so much for my first painting lesson. I feel quite emotional, mostly because I regret that I didn’t do this decades ago! Well, there’s no time like the present…
Susan Calvin

Art Classes Thursday Subscriptions Now Closed

Acrylics on panel Bottles by Kevin McSherry Art Classes Ireland
Acrylics on panel. Bottles by Kevin McSherry
Subscriptions for my art classes on Thursday morning, starting September 11 are now closed as I have a full compliment of students. My apologies if you were on the waiting list to join; please try again for the next term which starts in 6 weeks.

There are still a few places on the other classes on Tuesday and Thursday evenings if you'd like to enquire about them. Call 086 247 0737 or email: kevin@mcsherry.ie

You can join my mailing list, if you'd like notification about upcoming workshops or events. Just email.