Text

Testimonial
Thank you so much for my first painting lesson. I feel quite emotional, mostly because I regret that I didn’t do this decades ago! Well, there’s no time like the present…
Susan Calvin

180928 Lemonstration Class Demo

Last night's art class demonstration.  I often start with a single lemon for new students; it's a perfect subject. It's bright, familiar, evenly coloured and toned, with a coherent shape. I can demonstrate very quickly and this took me about 20 minutes.

lemonstration-lemon-oil-painting-demo-daily-kevin-mcsherry-art-class
Lemonstration. A lemon oil-painting demo daily painting by Kevin McSherry from his art class.
Lemonstration. A lemon oil-painting demo daily painting by Kevin McSherry detail.



If you're interested in joining my art class in Dublin, why not sign up to my email newsletter where you'll be the first to receive info about classes, art workshops; art events -and even sunny painting holidays in Provence or Portugal!