Text

Testimonial
Thank you so much for my first painting lesson. I feel quite emotional, mostly because I regret that I didn’t do this decades ago! Well, there’s no time like the present…
Susan Calvin

Portrait Workshop in Rathmines

We all had a marvellous time at our Portraits in Oils Workshop in Rathmines' new art shop, Artmines. Another diverse and amazing bunch of people! Our live model was Mathilde, with her current hair colour of purple. We all trooped over to Fallon & Byrne's for lunch -how civilised is that? I will be holding another weekend portraiture workshop soon at the same venue; I hope to see you there. 

Why not sign up for my classes and workshop newsletter and be informed about the latest activities? See the message panel at left <<.
Oils study portrait on canvas of girl with purple hair at Rathmines Art workshop
Oils Study of Girl with Purple Hair


Oils study portrait on canvas blocking in demonstration Rathmines Art workshop
Demonstration at the blocking in stage.

Oils study portrait painting on canvas student at Rathmines Art workshop
Study of student with study...

Oils study portrait painting workshop Rathmines Dublin
Students working on their figure paintings in Artmines

Oils study portrait painting workshop Rathmines Dublin
Purple abounds at the Artmines Oils portrait workshops in Dublin